Skip to main content

Newborn Photos








Welcome to the world Alonzo Jay!!!
I had a wonderful time photographing this little delight!  I drove across the tri-state, from southeastern Indiana to the bluegrass state for this lil' tike. Congrats to the b-e-a-utiful parents Nate and Loree, thank you for the great conversation and laid back atmosphere. May God Bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior shoot!

Bring a friend, sister, or brother to your senior photo shoot......We always have a blast photographing seniors! Congrats to our 2011-2012 seniors for the southeastern Indiana area and Cincinnati as well and thanks for the business!!!!!

Updated Comp Cards!!!

After two years they are back! The sisters updated their comp cards for Katalyst Modeling Agency.  Always a pleasure spending time with these two girls! Thank you for the fun Tanabes.  For comp cards call or email us at 812-290-6492, or karen@gotthatphotography.com.

Gina & Joey

I got to visit this gorgeous family at their home off Weisburg Road in Sunman, IN for this adorable family photo shoot. The kids made it so easy because look how cute they are! I wanted to post every single photo they all turned out so good. The sun was out and the setting at their home was great for a late summer shoot. Thanks Gina & Joey for allowing me to capture such a great family in the still of a photo!