Skip to main content

Bird Watching!



I woke up today breathless as I looked out into our winter wonderland! It was truly amazing and beautiful! I love birds. I opened the window to hear them singing and then I couldn't help myself; I starting snapping photos! Let's enjoy old man winter while we can. When I get a photo of a cardinal I will post it, I have some but they are not to my satisfaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Design Process

Logo design all starts with the name. In this case, ARM: Angler Recycling Management. Our clients, “arm”-ed with a penchant for bass fishing and a background in construction contracting, were plunging headlong into the workings of starting a plastics recycling company. That’s pretty much all the information we were given to design a logo and business cards for the business start up. So that night we sat down and ground out the process that begins with any of our design projects’ bottom line. “How will the unique, memorable, and professional nature of our client’s service attract and hold potential customers interest?” The answer: Capturing the essence of that service by creating a visual representation that will leap out to a customer’s eye, and cause a brain process that will instill a long-lasting association of our client’s services meeting their customer’s needs. To get from a generic and easily thought up bottom line like this to a working logo, we asked ...

Senior shoot!

Bring a friend, sister, or brother to your senior photo shoot......We always have a blast photographing seniors! Congrats to our 2011-2012 seniors for the southeastern Indiana area and Cincinnati as well and thanks for the business!!!!!

Updated Comp Cards!!!

After two years they are back! The sisters updated their comp cards for Katalyst Modeling Agency.  Always a pleasure spending time with these two girls! Thank you for the fun Tanabes.  For comp cards call or email us at 812-290-6492, or karen@gotthatphotography.com.